sLister WLX plugin

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jj42

Alternative: sLister

Post by *jj42 »

http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/slister.html
sLister it is PDF,DJVU,XPS,CBZ,CBR viewer based on SumatraPDF.
Download last version SumatraPDF from
http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?SumatraPDF
and put files in plugin folder.
You can also edit the INI to point it to your SumatraPDF installation. Works fine right now!
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

also switched to sLister. It fine.
Jon Canale

Post by *Jon Canale »

Do we need a new topic for sLister?

Also, does this detect string look correct:

11_detect="MULTIMEDIA& (EXT="PDF" | EXT="DJVU" | EXT="DJV"| EXT="XPS" | EXT="CBZ" | EXT="CBR" )"

It looks a little different than other detect strings for other lister plugins, but maybe that's just the way the author coded it?
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

It is correct.
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Is it possible to install both slister.wlx and slister.wlx64 in the same directory? I noticed that both plugins use same INI file slister.ini with same path configuration for 32-bit and 64-bit SumatraPDF.exe.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

Does sLister support thumbnails?
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

2fenix_productions
no.

Tbeu
If u put 2 into 1 folder, SumatraPdf.exe's will conflict. Need to have 2 Sumatra exe's.
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Thread split from Integrated Sumatra PDF based Lister plug-in (wlx).

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Alextp wrote:If u put 2 into 1 folder, SumatraPdf.exe's will conflict. Need to have 2 Sumatra exe's.
Yes, that's why it would be nice to set different path strings in sLister.ini for 32-bit and 64-bit SumatraPdf.exe.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

Tbeu
What's the point in puttin 2 exe's in same dir?
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

This is my workflow: I currently have all new 64-bit plugins in the same directory as the existing 32-bit plugins. I then edit manually wincmd.ini to also consider the new 64-bit plugin. Thus I have no idea how to specify a different directory of a 64-bit plugin (with an also installed 32-bit plugin) in wincmd.ini. Last time I automatically installed a 64-bit plugin using TC8x64 I noticed that it replaced the already installed 32-bit plugin in the wincmd.ini.
iana

Post by *iana »

Can the author add thumbnails support to slister (the old sumatrapdf.wlx had thumbs support) or the exe doesn't support bitmap generation (couldn't you use PdfPreview.dll from the full sumatraPDF package? )
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

I have no idea how to specify a different directory of a 64-bit plugin (with an also installed 32-bit plugin)
That interesting: it's question to ghisler.
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

2ghisler
How to specify a different directory of a 64-bit plugin (with an also installed 32-bit plugin) and shared wincmd.ini between TC8 x86 and x86-64?
loadspeaker200w

Post by *loadspeaker200w »

Can the author please implement F key press as Fit single page/Fit Width toggler?