Future request

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Andre Linoge

Future request

Post by *Andre Linoge »

I am using TC for several years now and i have grown quite custom to it; its the first program to start and the last to close on this man`s PC; it has grown over the years to an very versatile piece of software; combined with a few plugins i enjoy the program very much, still, dispite new enhanchments i miss the possibility to have 4 windows instead of the usual 2 paned windowview. To me, this would mean a great improvement, having 4 seperate folderviews instead of 2. Hopefully this option could be created into future versions.

Regards,
Andre Linoge
Clo

In German Forum---

Post by *Clo »

2Andre Linoge
:)  Hello,
- Welcome on board!
• This subject has been discussed (hardly!) on the German forum one month ago or so:
http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=3349
• Unfortunately, I know German just enough to see what the subject was, and can't make here an abstract of this thread.
• However, I could ask for this to German friends, since you're interested in that.

:mrgreen:  Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
Last edited by Clo on 2004-03-14, 23:59 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
ThurahT

Post by *ThurahT »

Heh! Would look pretty busy with 4 windows + tab windows.. talk about multitasking...
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Andre Linoge,
The standard answer would be, "That would break the Source - Target paradigm. Try using Tabs when possible instead."

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.