[WDX/WLX] APK-wdx - Android application packages

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

B@ron

Post by *B@ron »

quickview work not for all apk, example keepvid. I get in quickview next textout

Code: Select all

jsoup: Java HTML parser that makes sense of real-world HTML soup.

jsoup is a Java library for working with real-world HTML. It provides a very convenient API for extracting and manipulating data, using the best of DOM, CSS, and jquery-like methods.

jsoup implements the WHATWG HTML5 specification (http://whatwg.org/html), and parses HTML to the same DOM as modern browsers do.

* parse HTML from a URL, file, or string
* find and extract data, using DOM traversal or CSS selectors
* manipulate the HTML elements, attributes, and text
* clean user-submitted content against a safe white-list, to prevent XSS
* output tidy HTML

jsoup is designed to deal with all varieties of HTML found in the wild; from pristine and validating, to invalid tag-soup; jsoup will create a sensible parse tree.

jsoup runs on Java 1.5 and up.

See https://jsoup.org/ for downloads and documentation.
In Lister (F3) mode everything works perfectly.

example apk - https://www.upload.ee/files/6889621/keepvid-android.apk.html
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

2B@ron
Unfortunately this is normal behavior for TC when there is some .txt or similar file in a zip archive (and apk files are nothing but renamed zip files).

But since TC9 you can disable it by adding
QuickViewUnzipReadMe=0
to your wincmd.ini.

see
http://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=295601#295601
TC plugins: PCREsearch and RegXtract
B@ron

Post by *B@ron »

milo1012, thnx for you reply ;)

New question - how to display the apk icons in the "table" mode ? apk displays as archives :(
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

B@ron wrote:how to display the apk icons in the "table" mode ? apk displays as archives
What do you mean exactly?
How to display icons in the normal TC views (non-thumbnail)?
I don't think that this is possible, as TC request thumbnails (a.k.a. lister preview) only for the dedicated thumbnail view.
yahuu

Post by *yahuu »

Some apk Launcher Activity duplicate

pic:
http://t.cn/R0wAMQw
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

2yahuu
Thanks. But I can't access the image hoster. (DNS error?)

Could you try a different hoster? Or maybe it's enough to tell me the exact apk name and version.
veatroub

Post by *veatroub »

Hello.
Thanks for the wonderful plugin!
Unfortunately I've noticed issues with some APK files:
1. If APK label contains single quote, "Application Name" returns only part of name - from first symbol to single quote. Example of APK.
2. In some files no icon is shown both in Lister and in quick view. Example of APK.
3. For some files custom hints show nothing, and when I open them in Lister or in quick view Total Commander crashes. Example of APK.
Could you please fix these problems?
Thanks.
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

veatroub wrote:1. If APK label contains single quote, "Application Name" returns only part of name - from first symbol to single quote.
This should be an easy fix, as I just didn't expect an app label to contain single quotes. I've tested several 100 different apk files and didn't find any.
veatroub wrote:2. In some files no icon is shown both in Lister and in quick view.
Interesting. It seems an xml description file for mipmaps - i.e. adaptive icons for Android 8.0+.
https://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_adaptive
I will investigate if I'm able to extract some image path from the xml file.
veatroub wrote:3. For some files custom hints show nothing, and when I open them in Lister or in quick view Total Commander crashes.
I'm not sure what the problem is, but for some reason aapt rejects the whole file. I guess it's some non-standard apk, but I will try to debug it.

I'm planning to update the plug-in anyway, but I can't say when I'll have the time for these fixes.
Thanks for providing the sample files!
veatroub

Post by *veatroub »

2milo1012
Glad to hear that!
Maybe, you can also add two items to your TODO list?
1. Add the posibility to display supported CPU architectures of APK's ("native-code" in raw output).
2. I don't really know is you are technically able to implement this, but it would be great to add a new option (or to change default behavior) for replacing reserved file system characters like semicolons, slashes, etc. with empty symbol (in simple words just remove them). When I use "Application Name" in multi rename tool such symbols are replaced with dot for semicolom and underscore for slash, so I'd like not to see these replacements at all. APK with semicolon, APK with slash.
Thank you!
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

veatroub wrote:1. Add the posibility to display supported CPU architectures of APK's ("native-code" in raw output).
Sure, this should be easy.
veatroub wrote:2. I don't really know is you are technically able to implement this, but it would be great to add a new option (or to change default behavior) for replacing reserved file system characters like semicolons, slashes, etc. with empty symbol (in simple words just remove them). When I use "Application Name" in multi rename tool such symbols are replaced with dot for semicolom and underscore for slash, so I'd like not to see these replacements at all.
I think the current replacement comes from TC itself. (see e.g. https://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=41741 )
But sure, I can add an option to simply "discard" the reserved characters.
veatroub

Post by *veatroub »

2milo1012
Great!
Thanks again.
veatroub

Post by *veatroub »

2milo1012
Sorry for being inconsistent, but I've just found the Termux:Widget, so if plugin will just drop this semicolon, the name won't look good. Maybe it's better to make this replacement configurable or just to replace these symbols with space. Please, keep this into account.
milo1012
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *milo1012 »

veatroub wrote:... so if plugin will just drop this semicolon, the name won't look good. Maybe it's better to make this replacement configurable or just to replace these symbols with space
I think I've already found a solution: optionally replacing

Code: Select all

\/:*?"<>|
with each fullwidth variant.

BTW, a semicolon is sth. different, I think you mean a colon ;)
veatroub

Post by *veatroub »

2milo1012
Yes, I meant colon. I'm sorry to have confused you.
PolyWon

Re: [WDX/WLX] APK-wdx - Android application packages

Post by *PolyWon »

@ 2milo1012
Please update it for new sdk support, thanks.
Maybe can use a TEXT list to custom sdk version and sdk name ?