Ultra TC Main Menu Editor 2.04 release

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Ultra TC Main Menu Editor 2.04 release

Post by *ts4242 »

Hi,
you can download the new version from
http://www.geocities.com/utcmedit/utcmmedit.htm
Or
http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/utcmedit.html

What is new in version 2.04
--------------------------------
Fixed: :arrow: Minor bug fixed.

What is new in version 2.03
--------------------------------
Added :arrow: : Any command in menu file has not an identifier in Totalcmd.inc file will appear with Unchecked icon.
Added :arrow: : New tab strip "As it is" added to Customize Totalcmd.inc dialog box.
Added :arrow: : New option "Add Command Code to Description." added to Customize Totalcmd.inc dialog box.

Fixed :arrow: : Always ask for (Totalcmd.inc) file path if this file is hidden.
Fixed :arrow: : The command description was not saved when you customize Totalcmd.inc file (Categorized).
Fixed :arrow: : Any repeated command in the menu wasn't deleted when you try to delete it.

Thank you
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

Are we ready for that integrator GUI to launch your three marvelous add-ons? ;)

All it's needed is something like three buttons with the icons, names and a short description of each individual add-on linked to the corresponding .exe file.

It might be useful also to release a bundle version where the above GUI will also include your three tools.

Just a thought! Keep up the already excellent work. :)

Regards,
Panos

PS: An old wish: customizable size for the icons on your tools' GUIs. Similarly to the already implemented feature for the icons within the list of entries.
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

2pdavit
It might be useful also to release a bundle version where the above GUI will also include your three tools.
i plan for collect the three tools in one package and send them to Mr. Ghisler to add them in his Addon page (am i dreaming?) but this will not happen until i assure that there is no more bugs or no more features to add.

about the integrator GUI to launch the tools do you agree with me that the command "Add Me" in Start & Directory menu editor make the access to those two tools more easily, fast and from TC itself.
I have another idea, i'm thinking in adding a new menu on each program called "Tools" and include a link to another two programs in this menu. i think this is fine to access the tools from each other instead of createing a separate program to do so. What do you think? :?

the command "Add Me" in Directory menu editor needs to refine it because when you execut the command "Add current dir" from TC directory menu the link to my program is shifted to top and i dislike that i'm trying to let this link position is fixed at the end of directory menu i think this will be comfortable to the user.
am i right?

Thank you