[9.0a 64bit] F6 + F2 : the source file doesn't disappear

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ammammata

[9.0a 64bit] F6 + F2 : the source file doesn't disappear

Post by *Ammammata »

W7 64bit
I often move files from the HDD to my USB pen, using F6 + F2 to queue the items, from left panel to the right one

Sometimes it happens that the source file remains in the left panel well after the move task has been completed: I can't delete it nor view, TC asks for administrator rights but it fails
Changing folder and going back to the source doesn't work
Even closing TC and returning to the source folder doesn't work
Then suddenly the file disappears

I'm sorry I can't reproduce this
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

It usually means that the file is open in some other program, like a virus scanner.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jj1882

Post by *jj1882 »

Sorry to hijack this. I try to post a topic, but every time I only get this error:
In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs in any form until they have posted at least 1 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 1 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

Thanks!
What do I need to do in order to be able to post? I made one post, and I've been here longer than a day.
Thanks!
Ammammata

Post by *Ammammata »

ghisler(Author) wrote:It usually means that the file is open in some other program, like a virus scanner.
since today it happened again and I'm using MSE, I added totalcmd64.exe to the "excluded processes" list

I'll report again if this doesn't work
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\