Hello Roman !
* You have too the Win XP-Pro look on the page I host, and the capture under Win 98SE at the French topic…
Code: Select all
begin 644 TC_Plugman_120_German.rar M4F%R(1H'`#O0<P@`#0````````"UMG2`@"H`1@,``*P'```";VD[>@`(%C$= M-0H`(````$=E<FUA;BYL;F>GL:HD6G7&<0S;P49.D*4'PK[!QA"E[3/T>9 M#%6UX+`B(F;-YGXOYZJIPF$=:BX,PLX0\:;WU?P,6C;O<\8@B.UEN=_$=*P? MYKPE3$9719)FG@50)'O>S94E)ZQYF3+:'2NG2FG>7Q^R2`\_4^:.EF;W*=!" M5Q__:7_W[I2D6?'QE0^FG+$\X\E6_M:QQBZZDO`%V'T24D_9<E7@ZTD71NVJ M>!Z&>R\^S=NQU1.:8/@UNLA-="B5^UB83-,=,/<XGF!AN4(\1IKI(JH-^(UW ML_U37+PIGSQE@+!%L4A!^`@(=V1PG7"*:\'0_=XC^^#@$M&9*GJJ/E7%LM1\ MQ)#2ZT`%*?U6(Q(DZ7]U(3"AE_90:QG@*?O$-EOG\LL<X`!AJOX/K/S5`X?Z M2NK2UO;XLT)_N#17.SV$S>%S54`VPZ%M$F9EITI+?:4;HVB2EQ8[#=.+2>(@ M7"O/!Z+Y`-AMEG/L<OV&;^WW=XYGJHXL#-_2$8O)<<*M"\ZB2="KTE;.#396 M7&Z)GT]9IGBLS@Q4LB3`0%)RJD*K=K24]6Q/1G=MZB=I0&B/)>ZU,0`FG88H MH8>Y+7%DAS#8?8J9-R9E2Q%A=FN>WX;>)HG"YC'TQ,&CO/XV_['ODELJ;\BR MDK65VC`-;71DR]>;:5(HOZP$$FG+X:-YA<F]V3`]VJ"S8HB6!^4??&&4Y5RA MU7B%".3)P9`#5]U>"UXHW(/SK*L,P`8_`M=$_S#=OQ-P&N._51\2M4GC%5.. M5")=A[;VW8'FHD&L!>MGV#DU40]:QXRE#H#\W;_W>":H8Q-OX^-@J2A$5?:C M>V<(Y:D2]=0#:<1#'L`1H!<`WK>[2-.@H)PI[S"_TU0D5I*(D7@^^.T^Q)$* MOD8?R;?&^`A%!U</B7B`D'WL=J.NRL];^-^`%0R/2K[I'3<UC`F\PV;"KX(_ MH@1HRE17I,!5VU+V2JWN0=-6'8R<QO5'(^W,+DH6SR#$A`>/=BOP1,S%L93Y MLH'?E-UJ(V49._9%JRNIV89<T.ETXVKV]DBV<HV-8CG_"M(WUKVAPO+%B2+A M)!H:;S!)0WT.*T;`.<$B@1SDM5:LPOSJXY?KPSU3U@Y5;.P0``"_B&?VJ?_4 'Q#U[`$`'```` ` end sum -r/size 33162/907
EDIT: Updated translation to comply with textfield lenght of Plugin Manager. Replaced word "Erweiterung" with "Plugin".
I am sorry, I did not understand this sentence. Could you please clarify?You have too the Win XP-Pro look on the page I host, and the capture under Win 98SE at the French topic…
1. When I try to use "restart TC" option I get an error:
Then it put to wincmd.ini file such entry"External exception EEDFADE.
2. What does "state" means for the plugins? For most of them I have "deleted" - why?[left]
3. Why doesn't it recognize version for most of the plugins (most of them has FileVersion information) ?
4. I'd like to easily see which plugin is enabled/disabled, currently I have to select it before I see it, now.
5. Enable/Disable button could have different icons, eg. green for enable option, red for disable.
6. You could add context menu - when I select a plugin it would be nice to have all the possibilities (enabling/disabling, uninstalling) in context menu.
7. It would be nice to have possibility to edit strings for lister plugins.
8. I'd also like to have possibilities to change packer attributies.
9. It would be nice to have an option to select for adding a new plugin if I want to use full path or "%Commander_path%" variable.
10. It would be nice to be able to change the full path into "%Commander_path%" variable for selected plugins or for all.
11. Adding e.g. new lister plugin it doesn't recognize if it already exists if the previously installed one is installed with "%Commander_Path%" and allows to install it again.
Hi Roman !
¤ You have a screenshot under XP-Pro on the download page, and another screenshot under Win 98SE at the French section of that page.
• I've not this, either under Win98 SE or under XP-Pro.1. When I try to use "restart TC" option I get an error
* All is normal in my <wincmd.ini> at the [left] or [right] section…
What Win are you running ?
• Might be "Status", I guess… I've normal infos : active or inactive. The same for TC, under the icon of Plugman : running or iddle (closed).2. What does "state" means for the plugins?
You might test in Polish to get the right words…
Still "mouseless" ?6. You could add context menu…
- Trick : in the language-file, you can set shortcut-letters for the buttons, I tested, that works fine (Alt+letter)
• I noticed that only the Lister plugins have the version-infos. Right, there is a lacuna.3. Why doesn't it recognize version for most of the plugins…
* Less than a fortnight since the first release… I guess that you'll get the improvements you wish, the Author takes care of the suggestions alright
1. I use WinXP Pro. It happens only on one of two computers.
2. I've noticed that it shows "deleted" state for all the plugins which are installed with "%commander_path%" instead of full path.
6. Still "mouseless" Thanks for the trick - it's good for now but I still hope it will be possible to add the context menu.
Provide a "wizard" or builder for adding/deleting extensions in the "Registered for" column.
Currently the column shows the raw INI entry. Perhaps a means to add extensions by typing them or selecting them from a list would be useful. Then TC Plugins Manager could construct the appropriate INI EXT= string automatically from the list of extensions.
Also, please make the window resizeable!