Joined: 04 Feb 2003
|Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:17 am Post subject: Total Commander 9.12 release candidate 4 available
|Total Commander 9.12 release candidate 4 is available now!
You can download it from www.ghisler.com
A list of all corrections, also for previous versions, can be found in the history file.
Please report bugs here in the TC 9.1x bug report forum, ONE BUG PER MESSAGE!
Here is a list of the most important additions in TC 9.10:
- Support for multiple screens with different densities (DPI) per screen on Windows 10 (requires latest release version, "Creators Update", or newer).
- Support for Windows 10 fall Creators Update, mainly OneDrive online only file support
- Set font quality (e.g. force antialiasing on/off)
- Support new pseudo environment variables from values described here - just leave out the FOLDERID_ prefix, e.g. %$AccountPictures%
- "New folder" (F7) can now use the same placeholders as the multi-rename tool (e.g. date+time), and create multiple directories in one step using a counter
- "New text file" (Shift+F4) now supports the same placeholders as the multi-rename tool
- "New text file" (Shift+F4) now also works in archives, on FTP servers, and with file system plugins
- Option to use latest "Everything" tool in Alt+Shift+Enter/Spacebar free space calculations
- Internal 7zip unpacker: Support background unpacking
- Support touch screen scrolling+text selection
- Support Unicode names when loading images via Irfanview (needs new Unicode version of Irfanview)
Compare by content:
- Set width in binary mode to 8, 16, 24 or 32 bytes
- New placeholders for inserting current date+time
As usual, the update is free for all registered users.
Author of Total Commander