how to call CUSTOM COLUMNS for FS plugin

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

banelinde

how to call CUSTOM COLUMNS for FS plugin

Post by *banelinde »

Hi,

I'm using TC9.12

How can I at any given time manually call the CUSTOM COLUMNS view for FS plugin that I created ?
There is an option within the CUSTOM COLUMNS creation window "switch to this view when entering plugin".

But how can I define an item in the pull-down menu "Custom columns mode" and an shortcut key for it ??
The "Custom columns mode" pull-down menu goes only for "general" custom columns and not for any other FS plugin.
For same reason non keyboard shortcuts for FS custom columns can be created.

If this would be doable, that I could also define "view modes" and "auto switch modes".

Any workaround ?!?!

Regards.
Banelinde
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Right click on the columns header while showing a folde from the plugin. There they will be shown before the "normal" custom columns.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
banelinde

Post by *banelinde »

Thanks for answering.

I knew that already, but I wanted to call the custom columns for FS plugin from another tab or another general columns view.

The problems is: when I use the FS with it's custom columns and switch to general folder with it's own general columns format and then back to FS, the columns format remains of that folder and not of the FS.

Currently, I "disconnect" from the FS and then go that FS again, to be able to view the FS custom columns format again.

Is there any way to create keyboard shortcuts for FS columns and create auto switch mode definitions for FS columns ??

Regards.
Banelinde