Ultimate File Manager [Total Commander with predefined apps/plugins and settings]

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

eltome

Re: Ultimate File Manager [Total Commander with predefined apps/plugins and settings]

Post by *eltome »

Not important to me. Simply in the Shell Manager does not work quite or there are restrictions in the program settings (in opening mode), eg. Notepad++ , adding the -ro parameter can only be added to the ShellManagerApps.ini file :
[Notepad++]
;...
OPEN_reg=0|-ro %1
;...
Pawel

Re: Ultimate File Manager [Total Commander with predefined apps/plugins and settings]

Post by *Pawel »

What is -ro?
Is that your parameter? Or TC parameter?
Is -ro parameter from N++?
As I understand, you want to open a file (F3) in Read-Only Mode, right?
deus-ex
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *deus-ex »

Pawel wrote: 2023-08-14, 13:26 UTC What is -ro?
Is that your parameter? Or TC parameter?
Is -ro parameter from N++?
Excerpt from Notepad++ manual, section "Usage via the command prompt":
-ro: Make the filepath read only
Pawel

Post by *Pawel »

@eltome, @deus-ex
OK, Now I understand. I will check that out.

EDIT: OK, there is a bug in Shell Manager GUI - You can not set non-standard command line parameters for given extension of given application.
(However, you can add any parameter manually, by editing INI configuration file (ShellManagerApps.ini) - and it works).
I will fix it for the next release.

Sorry, I couldn't understand what you mean.
Thanks for report.

EDIT2: It is now fixed!

-Pawel
Pawel

Post by *Pawel »

Today, Ultimate File Manager 11.1 have been released!

Please, read about changes on project website: https://pawelporwisz.pl/ufm/news.php

Enjoy!
https://pawelporwisz.pl/ufm/download.php

If you have any comments, suggestions for changes or see any errors, please write.
You can also donate UFM project, if you want.

-Pawel
eltome

Post by *eltome »

Exactly . Now is .
Pawel

Post by *Pawel »

Yes, I tried my best.

I see there is no comments or suggestions here...
I hope you like my project and it is useful for you.

I spent thousands of hours making it even better.
I am working now on some improvements and fixes suggested by 2petermad (thanks!).

Once again, if you use it - DONATE.

This project will not be developed for public users with no support. Sorry.

If you have some suggestion, make a comment.
-Pawel
Pawel

Post by *Pawel »

ULTIMATE FILE MANAGER 11.2 is ready for download!

Today, I released the newest version of Ultimate File Manager Project (it is based on Total Commander File Manager [11.02]).
Here is a changelog: https://pawelporwisz.pl/ufm/news.php

Ultimate File Manager (UFM) is an advanced File Manager (package that extends the functionality of File Manager) distributed with carefully selected and configured freeware applications. The purpose of UFM project is making the best environment to run your favourite applications within one place. Main application of the project is well-known and appreciated Total Commander File Manager (shareware) or its freeware equivalent Multi Commander. UFM lets you manage all of your files and applications in best and simplest way. This properly configured, easy to use and very powerfull environment gives you the best experience, whatever you want to do!

Download Page: https://pawelporwisz.pl/ufm/download.php

Give it a try! Enjoy! Dont forget to support. Thanks.

Ps: As always - big thanks to Christian Ghisler for Total Commander - the best File Manager all over the world!

-Pawel
Pawel

Post by *Pawel »

ULTIMATE FILE MANAGER 11.3 is ready for download!

This is the new year release! Happy New Year!

Changelog: https://pawelporwisz.pl/ufm/news.php
Download Page: https://pawelporwisz.pl/ufm/download.php

Ultimate File Manager (UFM) is an advanced File Manager (package that extends the functionality of File Manager) distributed with carefully selected and configured freeware applications. The purpose of UFM project is making the best environment to run your favourite applications within one place. Main application of the project is well-known and appreciated Total Commander File Manager (shareware) or its freeware equivalent Multi Commander. UFM lets you manage all of your files and applications in best and simplest way. This properly configured, easy to use and very powerfull environment gives you the best experience, whatever you want to do!

Give it a try! Enjoy! If you have any problem, sugestion - please report it.
Dont forget to make a donation. Thanks!

Ps: As always - big thanks to Christian Ghisler for Total Commander - the best File Manager all over the world!

-Pawel
Pawel

Post by *Pawel »

29 of February, 2024
Ultimate File Manager 11.4 is ready for download!

Ultimate File Manager 11.4 is a release that brings bug fixes and component updates. This release is a major release that must be installed after uninstalling the older version (a so-called clean install). This is due to global changes in the project.

The most important change is UFM Shell Manager update. UFM Shell Manager app is a part of Ultimate File Manager project. It allows you to Open (F3 key) or Edit (F4 key) files with a specific extension (file type) in the selected application (previously defined by the user). You can also open files/directories using Windows Shell (Files Explorer) with UFM Shell Extension Library.

DOWNLOAD UFM | DOWNLOAD UFM MEGAPack

UFM Information | UFM Statistics

Give it a try! Enjoy! If you see any problem or have a sugesion, please report it.
Dont forget to make a donation. Thanks!

Ps: As always - big thanks to Christian Ghisler for his agree to build UFM project based on Total Commander - the best File Manager all over the world!
-Pawel