Media Player stops playing long songs are started (>10min) and trackpositions have been saved

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

sebwie

Media Player stops playing long songs are started (>10min) and trackpositions have been saved

Post by *sebwie »

Hello,

I really like Total Commander for Android and also the integrated Media Player. I use it as my main Music Player because it's so easy to control playlists, jump between Tracks and create anti-chronoligical playlists.

Now I just have one big problem: when my songs are long (remixes, for example - longer than 10 minutes) they often stop the list from playing. The problem happens if one song ends and the next one is the long one or I manually click them. It just occurs when I listened the long songs before (a last position was saved).

Is it possible to stop saving these positions so it might work again?
Could I save the position or last played song of a playlist too?

Thank you very much for this nice work and support here!

Best regards
Sebastian
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Media Player stops playing long songs are started (>10min) and trackpositions have been saved

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Tracks longer than 10 minutes are treated as podcasts, concerts or dj mixes, so TC remembers the last position and resumes from there. You can disable this behaviour by going to the home folder in Total Commander, then to folder "/" and from there to
/data/data/com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander/files
There you have to
1. Delete the file named LastPosition
2. Create a new folder with the same name: LastPosition
Make sure to get the spelling and upper-/lowercase right.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com