Ampview WLX-plugin: How to play *.dff files by press F3/Alt+F3?

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

rokingphone

Ampview WLX-plugin: How to play *.dff files by press F3/Alt+F3?

Post by *rokingphone »

I've installed lister plugin: Ampview, it can play dff files by drag/drop the files to its playlist. But it can not play the dff files by press F3 even if I've added the postfix "*.dff" in wincmd.ini file. When I press F3 it shows Binary only, it can not be changed to multimedia.
How can I play dff files by press F3?
Thanks for helping.
nsp
Power Member
Power Member

Re: How to play dff files by press F3/Alt+F3?

Post by *nsp »

I seems that the ampview pgm accept dff files but the wlx/wlx64 do not handle it (even if it was added in the detect string ).
you can ask plugin owner or address an issue in github page : https://github.com/Nik-vr/AmpView
rokingphone

Post by *rokingphone »

nsp wrote: 2022-11-01, 10:23 UTC you can ask plugin owner or address an issue in github page : https://github.com/Nik-vr/AmpView
I've posted an issue 18 days before, but no one reply :(
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Stefan2 »

Hello and welcome.

rokingphone wrote: 2022-11-01, 08:19 UTC I've installed lister plugin: Ampview, .... When I press F3 it shows Binary only, it can not be changed to multimedia.

some ideas

a) the order of the entries can be important.
Go Config > Plugins > WLX and move your plugin entry up (see down left the arrows)

b) the plugins can be configured mostly (always?).
Read the read.me

I don't know it well and I have no explanation right now, but we can play with the string "multimedia" in the plugin configuration.
Other know that better and will help out surly soon :D

rokingphone

Post by *rokingphone »

Stefan2 wrote: 2022-11-01, 17:53 UTC
I don't know it well and I have no explanation right now, but we can play with the string "multimedia" in the plugin configuration.
Thanks for advice. I've tried the a and b method ,but it still not plays dff file by F3. Have you tried any other listers that can play dff files by press F3?