AGM H5 Pro mobile/Android v12: many times continue to automatically pop up

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

JayGod-Poo666

AGM H5 Pro mobile/Android v12: many times continue to automatically pop up

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

I have gotten this AGM H5 Pro mobile and I have a huge issue with Total Commander which is a must on any mobile for usage!

I know Google is attacking this absolutely wonderful App of old school Sanity in opposition to Satanic Tyranny - all love for the Programmer of the old ways of saneness, we lag a lot of that today and more evil insanity is ruining it for the users as it goes.

But hear oh sweat people my issue, for using Total Commander on this mobile make it many times continue to automatically pop up, make folder or sort active panel while trying to use the app to navigate around. I suspect Google for evil intent as no other app has issues, and they went on attacking this App with depravity and this Mobile is from that period having its last update a year ago. It is born with Android 12.

Please ye people of sanity old school usage, one cannot have a mobile without a working Total Commander! This absolutely wonderful and essential system application.

I feel like I have tried out what I can myself do, install older and newer versions and such, uninstall and new install and so forward without success. :(

In grave need of help from others.
- Darkijah

Moderator message from: Stefan2 » 2023-08-03, 06:12 UTC

Subject "Huge issue with Total Commander, I need help!!!" adjusted by moderator
to reflect the real content of this posting. Please take care yourself next time, thank you.

This way others can tell if they want to open and read this thread or not,
and also can find the answer too, once they are searching the forum before posting for an already given answer.

Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: AGM H5 Pro mobile/Android v12: many times continue to automatically pop up

Post by *Stefan2 »

Hello and welcome 2JayGod-Poo666, thanks for the report.

Would you please explain in more detail (without the Prosa) what you do
step-by-step to see the error and what exactly happens next for you.

Thanks

JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

Hey and thanks for the quick reply.

There is really no error pop ups, just a continual pop up as explained while trying to use the App that makes Total Commander unusable.

I uploaded a video to show the issue as explained in my post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUG039EkFE

- Darkijah
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I would try uninstalling and re-installing Total Commander. It looks like the settings were damaged somehow.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2JayGod-Poo666
And you are sure that you are not accidentally tapping the sort order button in the bottom of the window?

Not that it should matter, but I can see that you are using pretty big folder/file icons and a big line height, you could try and reduce those two settings.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

Here is a longer video on it, livestream from the mobile.... Works in the beginning but then it begins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPeAkvXNxk
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

ghisler(Author) wrote: 2023-08-03, 14:04 UTC I would try uninstalling and re-installing Total Commander. It looks like the settings were damaged somehow.
I have already tried that, do you know how to completely wipe out everything connected to Total Commander on the Mobile, standard stuff I have tried it all.
Is there a place on the mobile that might hide something that I can totally wipe out any trace of Total Commander beside the standard norm.

As I wrote in my first message: ""I feel like I have tried out what I can myself do, install older and newer versions and such, uninstall and new install and so forward without success. :(""
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

I might be wrong, but I think the app is targeted by Google from behind the scene to not work somehow. I really can't see why it should not work, everything else is working without issues beside Total Commander. Maybe I'm just paranoid, although you are not really paranoid when they are really out to get you.

Who knows what kind of control Google have these days with all their evil powergrabbing from the people and locking everything and ruining useful apps and so forth.
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2JayGod-Poo666
I think the app is targeted by Google from behind the scene to not work
Then we should all have this problem, and not just you - I guess.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

The sort dialog can be invoked by 4 events:
1. A click on the sort button (5th from the left)
2. A click on a user defined button with the sort command
3. When the user presses F9 on a keyboard
4. When the user presses '9' on a keyboard
Maybe you have a macro recorder which sends F9 or '9' to a specific program, and you forgot to limit the macro to just that program?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

AGM Mobiles:
About this total commander issues, they are going to try it, they told me that you are right, most likely this is due to google's android OS and there is nothing that we can do about it

I wonder if a rename of the Total Commander App would actually fix the issue, so Android does not know it is Total Commander. Is that possible? Listen nothing surprises me these days of what kind of depravity programmers do to make issues to get there way. And Total Commander is one of those Apps that Google have targeted for a take down. Google is always on the lookout to ruin things a little here and a little there, they play the old satanic game that has been ongoing since after windows 2000 against the user.

Yea I don't know why more would not have this issue, but at least this Mobile, seem to have something going on - as said everything else runs without issue, only Total Commander has this weird issue. I don't know, the mobile does have a low resolution, but I would not think that would have anything to do with it, I'm just thinking things through.

Naa, I believe there is something in the Android system on this mobile that is targeting Total Commander so it does not work as it should to get people to not use it.

Whatever the case, I want it working!!! Not having Total Commander on Android is like running naked in public without clothing. And it is freezing and uncomfortable without it as well.

- Darkijah
JOUBE
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *JOUBE »

JayGod-Poo666 wrote: 2023-08-04, 09:38 UTCNaa, I believe there is something in the Android system on this mobile that is targeting Total Commander
That's why you are at wrong place in the Tc forum and should go to an Android forum or to Android support or to Google support itself. What does the support of the manufacturer of the mobile say about this? Can you please ask that answers. Mybe only an android update is missing on you device.

HTH

JOUBE
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

ghisler(Author) wrote: 2023-08-04, 08:14 UTC The sort dialog can be invoked by 4 events:
1. A click on the sort button (5th from the left)
2. A click on a user defined button with the sort command
3. When the user presses F9 on a keyboard
Maybe you have a macro recorder which sends F9 or '9' to a specific program, and you forgot to limit the macro to just that program?
First off, it is a Mobile, no F buttons here to find - second it is not only one specific dialog box that opens up but multiple different dialog boxes from the line up of useful stuff that you tend to use as you go using Total Commander. Second the Screen records my presses and there are no presses going on that should open these different dialog boxes. Third it seems like, as far as I can gather from AGM that it is not only my Mobile of that model *H5 Pro* that have this issue with Total Commander and sadly I don't think they will try fixing it. Like nearly a year ago since they made an update for this phone, and further they don't have NTFS support for the SD Card which again seems it is not something that is going to be fixed. And you can't flip the user buttons either, as usual you more options you don't need and the ones you want is taken away. Typically depravity of Satan that so many companies and programmers are working for.

Total Commander is one of those unique Gems from the Sanity Past before the Devil got really into ruining everything everywhere. It deserves 10 stars on Google Playstore making one of the absolutely top 10 best and useful apps for Android.

You know the game, buy a new Mobile and the Company is already working on something else and don't have time for the "Old" version that they just released.
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Stefan2 »

JayGod-Poo666 wrote: 2023-08-04, 09:52 UTC
ghisler(Author) wrote: 2023-08-04, 08:14 UTC 3. When the user presses F9 on a keyboard
First off, it is a Mobile, no F buttons here to find

see f.ex. "Hacker's Keyboard"

Not sure if TC4A supports F9 at all or not,though.

JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

JOUBE wrote: 2023-08-04, 09:49 UTC
JayGod-Poo666 wrote: 2023-08-04, 09:38 UTCNaa, I believe there is something in the Android system on this mobile that is targeting Total Commander
That's why you are at wrong place in the Tc forum and should go to an Android forum or to Android support or to Google support itself. What does the support of the manufacturer of the mobile say about this? Can you please ask that answers. Mybe only an android update is missing on you device.

HTH

JOUBE
I'm in the Total Commander for Android section of the Forum... Like how could I not be where I should be. :? And further I just posted what AGM the manufacturer just told me. :?
Like seriously...

I am fully updated to the extent that AGM allows me and playstore and F-Droid, this issue has been on the phone since I got it, and because the screen was broke after throwing it through the Room when the nagging woman began to speak out of nowhere with 110 DB and I could not sort it out, well, I just got it back with a new screen and sorted out the tortures handicap nonsense that all of the sudden just turned on out of nowhere.

I have further complained to AGM, yet having seen no update coming my way the last one being 1 year old. At least they seem to finally have tested what I say and have found out there indeed is an issue with Total Commander on the AGM H5 Pro.