Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

algol

Total Commander 3.50 for Android download links date

Post by *algol »

"Total Commander 3.50 for Android download links" wrote:
Changelog:
3.50 final (2023-03-27)
Context menu: Remember last "Open with"/"Send to" option chosen by the user, and show it in the context menu
- Editor: Let the user open text files of any size after showing a warning "Out of memory" with option "Retry"
- Media Player: New context menu items to share tracks (Send to)
- Show album covers for music files as thumbnails in main program (optional)
- File list: Show size with more digits where possible
- Context menu: The “Send to”/“Open with” dialogs now allow you to set bookmarks for frequently used apps (shown at the very top).
- Bugfixes
Somehow the release-date given for the new version doesn't seem to be accurate. :wink:
georgeb

Re: Total Commander 3.50 for Android download links date

Post by *georgeb »

algol wrote: 2024-04-04, 12:14 UTC Somehow the release-date given for the new version doesn't seem to be accurate. :wink:
Yes, I saw that, too. And while this new version is still under review - may I once more re-introduce my humble request to make the foreground-/background/selected_text-color for the active cursor-bar (and possibly for any selected files) separately user-configurable, too, much like in Main_TC_for_Win.

The reason for this request being that with some user-defined (dark-background) color-schemes for TCA the text-color under the cursor-bar will forcefully become "black" on "dark background" - and thereby completely unreadable.

I don't really consider this as a bug but as a missing feature that is a bit annoying over time as it will considerably restrict the choices of colors for a user-defined color-scheme. And while we're at it - it would also be nice being able to further emphasize and better highlight those files selected by representing them in a more vibrant contrast-font-color in addition to that green tickmark now overlapping the icon only - much akin to the color-settings for the cursor-bar in main-TC.
white
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Total Commander 3.50 for Android download links date

Post by *white »

algol wrote: 2024-04-04, 12:14 UTC "Total Commander 3.50 for Android download links" wrote:
Changelog:
3.50 final (2023-03-27)
Fixed.