Christian Ghisler, born in Switzerland in 1969, is the author of Total Commander and is solely responsible for the development and support of Total Commander.
Ghisler Software GmbH
Christian Ghisler together with his brother founded the company C. Ghisler & Co. (KG), Switzerland. The company changed name and legal form in 2009 to Ghisler Software GmbH.
Christian Ghisler has studied Physics, Math and Computer Science.
You can contact Mr. Ghisler by e-mail. You can find the email addresses on the following pages:
- General support
Email address can be found at the at the bottom of the page https://www.ghisler.com/faq.htm.
- Sales support
Email address can be found at https://www.ghisler.com/additional.htm.
- Mobile versions support
Email address can be found in Total Commander for Android history of changes (look for "please send reports to").
- Total Commander - File manager for Windows.
- Lister (standalone) - File viewer for Windows.
- Inireloc - Program to configure the the locations and names of the main settings files of Total Commander.
- AttrEx plugin - Sample plugin for showing extended files attributes.
- CodePage Utility plugin - Plugin to find file names with characters from a different code page.
- Exif plugin - Plugin to extract digital camera data from JPG files.
- Fsize plugin - Sample plugin for showing occupied space attributes.
- Id3 tag plugin - Plugin to extract id3 tag data (version 1 only) from mp3 files.
- Netware Info plugin - Plugin showing custom files attributes for Netware system.
File system plugins
- Secure FTP plugin - Plugin with SFTP protocol support.
- Sertransplg - Plugin to communicate via the RS-232C serial port.
- WebDAV plugin - Plugin to access web servers via the WebDAV protocol.
- Wincefs - Plugin to access Windows CE and PocketPC devices.
- Windows Media Audio device plugin - Plugin to access Media Transfer Protocol devices.
- Ebcdicview - Plugin to show ebcdic encoded files.
- Jpegthumbs - Plugin to load thumbnails of JPEG pictures in a very memory efficient and fast way.