Alt-F5 is not working on my computer (with ATI display adapter)
This is caused by your ATI display driver.
- Right click on the desktop
- Choose "Properties"
- Click on register "Settings"
- Click on "Advanced" button
- Click on "Display"
- There is a frame called "Schema" or so. Here you need to set the hotkeys to "None"
- If it is already set to none, set it to some other key, re-open the dialog, and then set it back to none
Please note that Alt+F5 cannot disabled for some drivers, the only way to get it working again is to close the Ati Control panel running in the system tray, or by disabling the Ati Hotkey Poller service to re-enable the packing dialog.
Another hint if the above doesn't work:
- Open regedit
- Go to
- There is a value "Hotkey"=dword:00000474
- Change this to "Hotkey"=dword:00000000
Back to Problems and Incompatibilities
back to Known bugs and workarounds