Christian Ghisler, born in Switzerland in 1969, is the author of Total Commander and is solely responsible for the development and support of Total Commander.
C. Ghisler & Co.
Christian Ghisler together with his brother founded the company C. Ghisler & Co., Switzerland.
Christian Ghisler has studied Physics, Math and Computer Science.
You can contact Mr. Ghisler by e-mail. His e-mail address can be found at the bottom of the page http://www.ghisler.com/faq.htm.
- Total Commander - File manager for Windows.
- Lister (standalone) - File viewer for Windows.
- Inireloc - Program to configure the the locations and names of the main settings files of Total Commander.
- Bzip2 plugin - Packer plugin to create and extract bzip2 archives.
- Diskdir - Packer plugin to create plain text files containing folder lists.
- Makebat plugin - Packer plugin to create batch files and mp3 play lists (m3u).
File system plugins
- Sertransplg - File system plugin to communicate via the RS-232C serial port.
- SFTP plugin - File system plugin with SFTP protocol support.
- WebDAV plugin - File system plugin to access web servers via the WebDAV protocol.
- Wincefs - File system plugin to access Windows CE and PocketPC devices.
- Windows Media Device - File system plugin for Media Transfer Protocol devices handling.
- EbcdicView - Lister plugin to show ebcdic encoded files.
- Jpegthumbs - Lister plugin to load thumbnails of JPEG pictures in a very memory efficient and fast way.
- Exif plugin - Content plugin to extract digital camera data from JPG files.
- Id3 tag plugin - Content plugin to extract id3 tag data (version 1 only) from mp3 files.
- Netware Info - Content plugin showing custom files attributes for Netware system.
- AttrEx - Sample content plugin for showing extended files attributes.
- FSize - Sample content plugin for showing occupied space attributes.