Plugins usage in 3rd-party applications
There are several source examples for those who wants to use Total Commander plugins in their applications:
- ATViewer: Delphi source. Special component developed which allows to use Lister plugins in your Delphi applications. The almost complete Lister interface is implemented. Component is also available on Torry.net.
- WDX/WLX Guide: Delphi source. Simple implementation of Lister interface. Handling of many Lister properties is missed.
- WCX Test: C source. Very simple implementation of Packer interface, many functions are missed.
- WDX/WLX Guide: Delphi source. Correct Content interface implementation, but not the latest version - changing of custom columns values is not supported.
- SuperWDX: Delphi source. Based on WDX/WLX Guide.
- WFX All Plugins: Delphi source. Not finished implementation of FS interface. This plugin allows to use other FS plugins through it. If file is missed, contact Pavel Dubrovsky for details.
Back to Developer's corner