(Out of Topic) Do we need a "OUT OF TOPIC" forum?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

majkinetor ! wrote:Well, he can feel responsible for Elephants on Mars either.
Yes, and that's up to him and nobody else.
HOW can he not understand that this is not some PRIVATE forum! He, and all the others.

BTW in germany there has been recently a judgement against the publisher "Heise Verlag".

In it's forum somone called upon the user to download a certain program many times to block this server.

Heise was judged to filter such calls before they are put online. This judgement is still controversed and Heise lodged an appeal - but neverthless: As this forum is on @ghilsers server he may be responsible for it's content.

So IMHO there's no argueing further. It's @ghislers decision. Not ours.

sheepdog
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Heise was judged to filter such calls before they are put online. This judgement is still controversed and Heise lodged an appeal - but neverthless: As this forum is on @ghilsers server he may be responsible for it's content.
They were only judged to block this specific link automatically AFTER they were initially informed about the problem. So all they need to do is add a filter which filters out messages containing that link. They were not judged to filter out everything illegal before it can appear - the "Teledienstegesetz" does not force providers to do that, only after they have been informed about something illegal.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

ghisler(Author) wrote:They were only judged to block this specific link automatically AFTER they were initially informed about the problem.
That is right but:
Heise haftet ohne Kenntnis für Forenbeiträge c't 26/05 wrote:Die Kammer erklärte, sie sei überzeugt, dass der Verlag allein durch die Verbreitung auch ohne Kenntnis für die im Forum geäußerten Inhalte haftbar zu machen sei.
translation:
The court explained that it is convinced the publisher is responsible for the expressed content even without knowledge only by broadcasting it.
That may ground a much wider responsibility. So let's hope this judgement will be quashed.

sheepdog
Douglas Adams
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

This is a clear contradiction to the Teledienstegesetz. If the court of appeals confirms this, then ALL dynamic web pages worldwide would have to close.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

I don't give damn about those formal things.

My rules are simple: things are good or not. People are cool or they are assholes. At this point maybe I should state that there are exceptions becuase I would be an idiot* otherwise, but those are not encountered on this forum (except my littleness). This is straight-forward forum with straight-forward-Zen people so those rules are preaty good here.

I am the asshole. Zen is cool.
Norfie was an asshole. SQUIRE is cool.
[OT] is not cool. Tavern is cool.

Preaty obvious, heh ?
Yes, and that's up to him and nobody else.
Because this kind of atitude and this kind of logic we are moving in null direction ! TC is much biger then Ghisler!
-------------------------------
* cmon Gral, its your time
Habemus majkam!
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

2 Sam Zen:

Hooray, I see you're making your views known, so you must be (secretly) tickled by all this white noise. :wink: Do not fear - when DM2++ is finally revealed in all its glory, it will be a veritable stiletto plunged into the heart of Windows shortcomings and twisted by new member majkinator ! If not, then we can have loads of fun holding his feet to the fire (especially after all his bragging) and preparing to cook him according to the recipe kindly supplied earlier by Lesmo16. The :evil: 'gral' :twisted: will prepare an amusing hot sauce, AHK Fritz will bring along a pleasant Serbian beer (are there any?), and you can compose a cheerful tune for the occasion. We could even sell tickets! :lol:

Nero is the perfect example of bells and whistles. From simple CD-burning app to 80 MB download in a single bound; I expect a full-featured spreadsheet and 128 virtual drives in the next release.

2 majkinator !:

We don't need a TAVERN my friend. It will NOT make any difference since it_doesn't_convey_a_licence_to_go_mad. In any case, by now every forum reader knows that if a thread begins [OT]..bla...#@$%!...bla..[OT] Author: majkinator !, then the SKIP button should be got ready.
* SQUIRE made me do it.
I must protest - I only invited you to frickelei his mule. SiR SilVa and icfu taught me all I know of Rhineland slang so blame them. :P
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

SQUIRE you are better and better and better and better every day, and you keep going better, and nobody can stop you ! Even dark me!

So I will not try to do imposibility - education of mind-old people. I will accept anything that is good even from my greatest enemy. It seems that most of you are so vain that it is enough to say "quick run, here comes majkinetor !" and everybody is out of here. The fact that majkinetor maybe, and just maybe has something to offer is not imporatant because he is an idiot*. Right ? Well, like my old good friend already said one day, "I may be an idiot but I am not stupid"

------------------------------
* another one for you Gral
Habemus majkam!
Gral
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Gral »

2 majkinetor !
2 SQUIRE

You are really nice, guys :evil: :twisted:

dragon :mrgreen:
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

majkinetor ! wrote:My rules are simple: things are good or not.
Sorry that I have to ask BUT WHO Cares for you ? :twisted:
How did you got Mr. Important? :twisted:
If you would have a real live you should know that its not all Good/Bad - Black/White etc, etc

AS Stated before - WE DONT NEED A LaberEcke.
Cause otherwhise the Borad must be Called "TC with LaberEcke" :twisted:

And I dont see why we should change here something just because of you majkinetor ! who more than once showed his lack of mannor :D
Hoecker sie sind raus!
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

And I dont see why we should change here something just because of you majkinetor ! who more than once showed his lack of mannor
Not to you, baby ! Not to you.

So, u acctually want Dark Lords fury on your soul !
OK. Let me add you to the Wish List!

And it is not just becuase of me, or this thread wouldn't be 7 pages long! Serious damage in perception there (Access Granted : Wish List -> Make them suffer List)
Habemus majkam!
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sheepdog »

Sir_SiLviA wrote:How did you got Mr. Important? :twisted:
Do you want to become Mr. Important, too? :lol:
Sir_SiLviA wrote:And I dont see why we should change here something just because of you majkinetor ! who more than once showed his lack of mannor :D
Listen: Mr. Knigge* himself.

sheepdog

*Knigge
Douglas Adams
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2majkinetor !
Great ! Can you make me a dragon ?
I have made you a little dragon :-)

It was tuff getting it under the allowed 6 Kb.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

gral wrote:You are really nice, guys
You cannot fool the forum with your sweet words and innocent avatar, :evil: 'gral' :twisted: . Those strangely disturbing images you link to prove that you are really an alien spore sent to take Ghisler's closely-guarded V7.0 technology back to your home on BeetleJuice. We are also beginning to suspect that the one who calls himself 'SiR SiLvA' is not all that he pretends to be, with his curious language and uncanny knowledge of v6.54b secrets even before the great Lefteous has found out. Stay tuned my friends, because the plot begins to thicken .... :arrow:
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Woouu..wooooooouuu man.
You are making a mooovie out of this. I am your bigest fan.

I can't wait next episode !
Habemus majkam!
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Nad(n.): Measure defined as the distance between a driver's outstretched fingertips and the ticket-machine in an automatic car-park. 1 nad=18,4cm
:)