WishList - Plugin to view Paradox db Files

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jdmarch

Post by *jdmarch »

2Maxwish:

> Added the dl's at Club Total:

I don't see these dl's on your WLX page :?

How would you compare the IEview and IEwebview plugins?
ctiberg

Post by *ctiberg »

Our web site has now been fixed, with some help from DJK.. So the rest of you who couldn't get there - try it now :)
Best regards,
Christian Tiberg
jdmarch

Post by *jdmarch »

Thanks, Christian. DBLister and IEWebLister are very handy plugins!!! :D

Have you considered giving DBLister the ability to view CSV or tab-separated files? Obviously it could not show full structure or any index information. Also it's not clear what the best default column widths would be, but some intelligent guess, based on actual data width, number of fields, and window width, would be very useful.
djk
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *djk »

ctiberg wrote:Our web site has now been fixed, with some help from DJK.. So the rest of you who couldn't get there - try it now :)
It works OK now but... if try to go directly to http://www.commsoft.nu/downloadlist.php there is still error:
Warning: file(/home/2/u3704532/www/commsoft.nu/mallar/en/.htm) [function.file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/2/u3704532/www/commsoft.nu/include/commons.php on line 121

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/2/u3704532/www/commsoft.nu/include/commons.php on line 121

MySQL error
SQL: SELECT Sida, Typ, ID FROM commsoft_text_sida_lenkar WHERE Sida=

Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1
Of course I can go there from the main site but... it's not good if the user see suchh errors.
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
djk
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *djk »

Why do I have to register (with full home address) to download the new versions of your plugins?
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
jdmarch

Post by *jdmarch »

> Why do I have to register (with full home address) to download the new versions of your plugins?

Agreed. They are welcome to have my email and postal code (for statistical purposes), but the rest seems excessive, so I typed in a dummy street address and phone number.