"Syncronize Dirs" on local folder and remote (FTP)

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

wanderer
Power Member
Power Member

Re: File with 0x0000 CRC32

Post by *wanderer »

nick7inc wrote:By the way. Why if I try to decode this file with TC it display warning message about illegal characters in source file (Mime)?
Not happening here. It works fine, without any warnings. Maybe you have pasted this text in MSWord, which is known to change some special characters (like the double-quote char) to others that seem more "elegant" to MS...
- Wanderer -

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Normally using latest TC on:
x32: WinXPx32 SP3
x64: Clients/Servers from Win7 to Win11 and Win2K12Srv to Win2K22Srv, mainly Win10 though.
nick7inc

Post by *nick7inc »

2ghisler(Author)
You are welcome. :)
nick7inc

Post by *nick7inc »

2wanderer
I used Opera (for web browsing) and notepad to paste mime data. May be notepad change end of line characters? Any way, after conversion with this warning message I still have working ZIP file.
nick7inc

Post by *nick7inc »

No, I was wrong. I found the source of problem, when TC displays warning messages while decoding Mime. If you copy the mime from this forum (even in CODE BLOCK), it add spaces after almost each line. So this produce the warning messages when decoding mime with TC. I think it is good idea to remove these spaces at the end (and may be at the beginning) of each line before decoding.

May this is a good fix for TC too.