search plugin TC and its properties

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Mark45

search plugin TC and its properties

Post by *Mark45 »

When searching with plugins, you can use tc plugin. There are lot of properties in this tc plugin. Please provide definitions of those properties including fullname and name. What is the difference between fullname and name ?
Last edited by Mark45 on 2015-05-15, 15:25 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

tc.fullname means the file name including its full path, i.e. the file's absolute path. tc.name is the file name only, i.e. without path.

You can find that out yourself by creating a custom columns view that contains these fields.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
Mark45

Post by *Mark45 »

You can find that out yourself by creating a custom columns view that contains these fields.
Thank you very much
Gral
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Gral »

Dalai wrote:tc.fullname means the file name including its full path, i.e. the file's absolute path. tc.name is the file name only, i.e. without path.

Regards
Dalai
WRONG!
fullname means name with extension
name means name without extension.

Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

Oops, you're right. That happens when you tell someone how he/she can find sth. out without trying it myself :oops:. I may have mixed it up with the Filename_ChrCount plugin fields; there's "Pathname (full)" which is the file's absolute path.

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror