Edit by Moderator:
v1.1.1, Jan 02 2020 , found on page 23 >>> viewtopic.php?p=367089#p367089
There are missing strings in template.lng file. They are for the tooltip of button bar (Go to first file and Go to last file)
Code: Select all
40099="Go to first file" 40100="Go to last file"
• The French updated files are available HERE as a RAR archive.
- For the previous versions, the files were set on the boards as encoded, but it's not simple for the newbies…
- So, I'll keep this same archive @ the same URL for the future updates.
Thank you!There are missing strings in template.lng file.
http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/imagine_danish_beta.html is updated.
You didn't update with my latest update at http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/imagine_danish_beta.html
The TC menus are perfect, no problem at all...
But if I fix-up the French Imagine MNU like the TC-writing ones, I get a pretty mess in the menu-bar, and IMHO it's ABNORMAL !
- That worked with such a fix in older versions, though. So : Why ? The writing using a lot of useless space-tabs is NOT correct, and it's a pain in the neck to translate.
Let's notice that it occurs ONLY using the standalone Imagine.
When used as a Lister plugin, that menu works normally.
L'important n'est pas de convaincre, mais de donner à réfléchir.
The important thing is not to convince, but to incite to think.
Hello Paul !
• I can confirm !
• Paul helps me often for the language updates, and we spent hours for two days without solving that issue
- Senior Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 2005-08-13, 15:13 UTC
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Can't confirm this. Downloaded some of your photos in a random sample and had no such effect with 0.9.7.0 beta 9. No crash with Lister nor with ATViewer.sas2000 wrote:
Beta9 crashes lister here too, specially with Jpg images bigger than 2 megabytes.
I restored Beta8 and no crash at all with same photos.
May be you have made some settings which cause this crashes.
2Chun, I mailed you the new german translation.
Here the link to the german translation of 0.9.7.0 beta 9: