- You can use it for match filenames with specified patterns. Wildcards are allowed too.
- Allow to define drives to search.
- Export, Import and Print searches results.
- Copy all (or selected) search results to clipboard.
- Copy name with full path, copy path to clipboard, short path...
- View, edit, run, run with parameters, Open with... files from the search results list.
- Open path in DOS box.
- Open the search results list in your favorite editor.
- Open the selected file in Explorer.
- Filter the search results.
- Portable application (except for shell integration)
- Integration with external file managers.
- Open file into TC. (Double click in list or F7)
- Open path or parent path of file in TC. (Shift+F7)
- View file with built-in lister or external viewer. (F3 or ALT+F3)
- Feed to listbox in TC if diskdir(Extended) plugin is installed. (choose in configuration) (CTRL+L)
- Feed selected to listbox. (CTRL+Shift+L)
- Optional load dates and sizes in feed panel.
- Open file/list in TC can be opened in same panel or new Tab.
Please, read vtfind.chm for integrate it with TC.
- - View with the built-in Lister in Total Commander, don't work if AppLoader 0.8.0.0 is installed and "activated". Please upgrade Apploader.
vtfind_1.0.10.zip (vtfind_1.0.10.md5) -20090324