Encrypted file copy behaviour changed - terrible for me

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

Partial wrote:How can I revert to old copy method?

I tried to enable and disable "Use standard copy method" in TC 7.50 RC1/RC2 but encryption stays when copying to another folder no matter what.
I checked all copy modes and may definitely say that if I copy files from encrypted folder to unencrypted:
* "Use standard copy &method (recommended)" enabled - E attribute preserved;
* "Use standard copy &method (recommended)" disabled (default method or big file copy mode) - E attribute cleared.
Partial

Post by *Partial »

2MVV
you may read not only initial message but whole discussion (it's one page only) to see where problem appeared.
MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

Partial wrote:2MVV
you may read not only initial message but whole discussion (it's one page only) to see where problem appeared.
As I see, other posts about 'how to change copy mode')) Yes, I might miss something, but if you wanted to draw my attention to some post it would be much better to specify post nunber instead of this pointless note.
Partial

Post by *Partial »

2MVV
well, the pointless thing is actually two irrelevant posts instead of reading just one page.
MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

Partial wrote:2MVV
well, the pointless thing is actually two irrelevant posts instead of reading just one page.
This post (my) is 5-th (I hope, last in this topic) pointless post. If I were you, instead of second pointless post I'd say something like 'thanks, I'd already solved my problem' instead of negative note that may cause disinclination to help you in future.