Where to get official interface files?
C++ and Delphi interface files for all plugins types can be downloaded at:
- Ghisler.com, Plugins page (search for words "guide" and "interface" at that page)
- Totalcmd.net, Developer page
The concrete links, which may be outdated, are:
- WFX interface: Here (chm, hlp) or Here
- WLX interface: Here (chm, hlp) or Here
- WCX interface: Here (chm, hlp) or Here
- WDX interface: Here (chm) or Here
See also HISTORY.TXT on newest changes in plugin interfaces not yet added to official guides.
Some interfaces are described in this Wiki in the following topics. Some are not - download official files for them.
- Packer plugins developer guide
- File system plugins developer guide
- Lister plugins developer guide
- Content plugins developer guide
There are unofficial plugin interfaces, that make it possible to develop a plugin in your prefered programming language (apart from C++ and Delphi):
- .NET Framework Wrapper for WFX
- Perl FS for WFX
- Java Plugin Interface for WCX, WDX, WFX and WLX
- VBScript Plugin Interface for WFX
- HiAsm: Interfaces: WLX, WDX. Examples: , , . Pages are in Russian, use the auto-translator to read.
- PowerBasic Interface for WCX. Example: 
- Euphoria Interface/Example for WCX.
Back to Developer's corner