Secure FTP plugin
Author of this plugin is Christian Ghisler.
Features of the Secure FTP plugin are:
- Connect with username/password.
- Connect with an SSH2 client certificate.
- Connect over a HTTP proxy supporting the CONNECT command.
- Connect over a SOCKS4, SOCKS4A or SOCKS5 proxy.
- Upload, download, rename, delete, create directory.
- Copy files within a server (Shift+F5 or F5 with different dirs).
- Resume upload and download.
- Change Unix attributes (chmod).
- Synchronize dirs with correct timestamps(!).
- Properties of file (STAT command) via Alt+Enter.
- Command line support for any shell commands.
- Let user choose SCP as copy method.
- Convert text files to/from Unix format during transfers.
- Unicode support (needs Total Commander 7.5 or later).
- Support different server encodings.
The DLLs should be put in the same folder as the Secure FTP plugin. If you're not sure which folder you installed the plugin into, search for the file sftpplug.wfx to find the folder.
Alternatively the DLLs may also be placed in the folder in which Total Commander was installed, or in any folder listed in the %PATH% variable.
Avoid mixing old and new versions of the DLLs libeay32.dll, libssl32.dll, libssh2.dll and zlib1.dll from the libcurl library, e.g. when using SFTP and the built-in FTPS in parallel. This may cause access violation errors. You should use all mentioned DLLs from libcurl together if you need both functions.