Supported operating systems
Which operating systems are supported by Total Commander?
There are 2 versions of Total Commander: 32 bit and 16 bit (only for 6.56 and earlier).
- The 32 bit version runs on Windows 95, 98, ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
- The 16 bit version runs on Windows 3.1.
- Is there a Linux version?
- Total Commander for Windows XP 64-bit
- Total Commander for Windows CE
- Total Commander for Android
- On 64-bit Windows versions, some files and folders shown by Windows Explorer are not shown by Total Commander!
Back to General