DM2 is a tiny shell enhancement that offers features like
- Always on Top
- Minimize to tray
- Minimize to floating icon (known from ICQ for example)
and is extensible by plugins.
- Program grouping like in fungusTabs
- Open/Save places bar editor known from TweakUI
- Grouping in favorites and menu icons.
- Click on any place of a window to move it (aka X-Window moving) like Winamp does, realized in Nuonsoft ShellEnhancer
- Fixed dialog resizer like ResizeEnable
- Resize open/save dialogs like DlgXRSizer
- Gamma and Overlay controls through hotkeys (like Gamma Panel).
- Reorder taskbar buttons by drag&drop like in Taskbar++
- Scroll inactive windows/controls and change Z-order as KatMouse does
- Redesign of hot key menu
- Option for plugins to be available to load on hotkey/action and unload upon execution to save performances
- Animated pinboard needle for stay-on-top feature, like in DeskPins
- Copy text from dialogs (standard Ctrl+C works, but it can be improved if the user can select the text to copy).
- Disable the close button of user-selected windows (so you don't accidentally close an important window).
- Light clipboard manager using Ctrl+V in a similar way to the Windows Alt+Tab dialog (see explanation here).
- Detect when a USB device is plugged and execute an action (i.e: show the joystick control panel when a gaming device is connected).
- Hide Windows from taskbar.
- Place other requests here...