- I cannot unpack some newer RAR archives!
- I have an archive file of type xyz, but Total Commander cannot unpack it. Is there a way to still unpack it with Total Commander?
- Where can I find the external packers supported by Total Commander, for the formats ARJ, LHA, RAR, ACE and UC2?
- How can I unpack Java archives (*.jar)?
- How can I see the contents of self-extracting archives?
- Why doesn't Total Commander support the new JAR packer from the author of ARJ? It creates *.j files.
- Where can I find Zip-NT by Info-Zip to pack files with long filenames?
- I have downloaded ZIP-NT 2.01, but it just doesn't work!
- I have installed ZIP-NT, but when I use it Windows 95 tells me that it wants to start in DOS-only mode!
- Zip-NT cannot find any files to pack!
- Why doesn't Total Commander open all CAB file types?
- How can I easy create splitted self-extracting archives directly in selected directory on hard drive?
Back to FAQ